In My Mother’s Words: Memory Journal
Hold onto her stories, experiences and memories.
How lovely would it be to learn more about your mum’s life?
What it was like growing up when she did? The stories from her childhood, school life and early years. Her experiences of becoming a mother. All the events that shaped her life as she grew into the woman she is today.
Because those kind of memories are the ones you want to keep for a lifetime. And one day, pass them on to future generations, so they too can relive the pivotal moments of her life.
This journal is not just a sweet gift for your mother. It’s a one-of-a-kind keepsake for the whole family to treasure.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Unique 210 x 210 square journal
- Highly durable hardcover bound book
- 104 pages of quality 120 gsm paper
- Generational family tree template
- Plenty of space to write, draw or add photos
- Designed and printed in the UK
|Dimensions||21.0 × 21.0 × 1.5 cm|