Just Checking In: Relationship Check-In Printable Journal for Couples
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Are the two of you still in sync? Or do you feel like you’re drifting apart?
Use this printable relationship check-in journal to get back on the same page. It’ll help you to conduct regular relationship or marriage meetings where you can both reflect on ways you can become better, more loving partners.
Six reasons to get this:
- Carefully crafted prompt questions designed to help you bond
- Communicate your needs, feelings, and desires in an intentional way.
- Feel seen, heard, and understood in your relationship.
- See what’s working well, so you can do more of that.
- See what’s not working well, so you can do less of that.
- Work together to resolve conflict, reduce stress and increase bliss.
- Develop a healthy relationship/couples journaling habit.
Who is this printable journal for?
Married couples, new couples, and long-established couples who want to be more intentional about their relationships with their partners.
The printable PDF is divided into 4 categories: Appreciate (what are they doing right?), Navigate (what needs improvement?), Fine-tune (communication, connection & intimacy), Support (work-life balance & conflict resolution).
The pages come in three file sizes: US letter, A4, and A5.
Note: You’ll need an active email address, desktop computer or tablet, and a PDF reader installed such as Adobe Acrobat Reader (or any other reader) to access this product.
This product is a PDF you can download immediately. No physical product will be sent. Print the PDF from home or take it to your local print shop. The ring binder and other accessories in the images are not included.